10" 4 Jaw Self-Centering LATHE Chuck for CNC Drilling
1. Short cylindrical center mounting.
2. model K12 chucks are provided with one-piece jaws ( which include a set of internal jaws and a set of external ones).
3. The jaws for K12A, K12C and K12D chucks are composed of two-piece jaws, they can perform as either internal jaws through adjustment.
4. the jaws of K12A and K12D chucks conform to ISO3442 standard.
5. Model K12C chucks are supplied with traditional two-piece jaws.
6. We can provide all kinds of soft jaws.
7. As requested, we can provide chucks mounted from front.
Special structure, Self Centering lathe chuck will open and close all 3 jaws simultaneously
Each set of jaws are serialized in their own set
Before assembling the jaw to its designated chuck body, the jaw's finish machining are performed on a closed tolerance state of the art CNC machine from Japan
A serialized set of jaws are then finished, ground, and lapped on their designated chuck body which will be the same chuck body on the final assembly to achieve a greater accuracy
Scroll plate's thread flank are ground on both side to achieve a tighter contact with the master jaw
Each chuck has gone through rigorous accuracy and repeatability inspection with clamping and jamming multiple random testing rods or rings
2 set of jaws: inside jaw set and outside jaw set
3 piece of mounting screws for the lathe chuck back plate
1 hexagon wrench
Appliction: DIY Wood Processing machines, DIY Metal Processing Machines, Manual Operation Machinery, Lathe, CNC Drilling Milling Machines
We are recruiting agent distributors around the world
If you are interested, please contact us: email@example.com
Tell us what you think about this item, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on this item. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
Have any question or inquire for this item? Please contact us. Our customer representative will get back shortly.